1. What is the site address?
It is https://avis.samil.in
2. What is the registration process in AVIS online bidding portal?
Navigate to “Register Now”- “Create login Id” path, fill all the required details in order to complete the enrolment. You would be prompted to upload your KYC documents and a copy of cancelled cheque.
Upon successful registration, the “Password” will be sent directly on your “Registered Email ID”. You are advised to change the password and keep it confidential.
Note: Do not share your Log in ID and / or your password with anyone.
3. What are the registration charges?
For One time bidders it is INR 1000 for single vehicle with 1-year validity. For regular / repeat buyer, it is INR 10,000 for multiple vehicles and life time validity.
4. How much Refundable Security Deposit (RSD) is required?
|RSD Amount (INR)||Count of Vehicles allowed to bid|
|50,000||Unlimited & Premium Vehicles|
Note: The above amounts are subject to revision with or without providing any prior intimation. You are advised to enquire prior to depositing the amount.
5. How do I claim back by RSD?
In case of successful winning bid, the amount equivalent to buyer fee would be deducted from your RSD amount. In the event of no winning bid, you can request the amount to be credited back to your bank account on the same day.
Note: Buyer can decide to keep the amount deposited in order stay eligible for upcoming events.
6. What are the mandatory KYC docs required?
PAN Card, Aadhar Card, GST Certificate copy (In case of firm- Partnership / Proprietorship) & Cancelled Cheque
Note: The valid document for GST certificate is REG-06. REG-25 is not a valid proof for GST certficate.
7. What details can I view for the vehicles which are listed?
8. Can I buy a vehicle before bidding starts?
No, we do not support advance selling. Each vehicle is sold to the highest bidder as per bids submitted in the online event subject to approval of Avis.
9. What are the different modes in which I can bid for the vehicle (s)?
10. What notifications and communications will I receive from the system?
There are various other alerts also designed to your convenience.Note: You are suggested to ensure the functioning of the equipment at your end in order to register your bid as Avis cannot bid on your behalf in any case.
11. What are the applicable charges in case I back-out after receiving the winning bid notification?
The entire Refundable Security Deposit (RSD) will be forfeited in such case and will also result in suspension of your bidder ID from the portal.
Note: Repeated instances of back-out after winning bid may result into black-listing.
12. How much will I be required to pay as buyer fee’s?
Buyer fee applicable is currently 2% (Excl of GST) on the approved sale value.
Note: Sale value of INR 10 Lacs onwards, additional 1% TCS charges are applicable.
13. When do we get the sale approval?
Within 2 to 4 working days.
14. In how much time the Payment of the vehicles is to be made?
Within 48 Hours after sale confirmation through a winning bid mailer from Avis
15. How should I make the payment and where will I get seller’s bank account details?
You have to make payments through online channel only. Avis bank account details are mentioned in the winning bid mailer where you have to remit the payment.
Note: Any other mode of payment apart from online transfer is subject to prior approval from Avis.
16. When can I take delivery of the vehicle once I have made the payments?
Delivery of the vehicle is confirmed to you by Avis post confirmation of payment by Avis. The delivery is done ONE banking day or after you remit the payment.
Note: You are suggested to wait for the payment receipt confirmation for vehicle handover to you.
17. What documents will I need to carry at the time of vehicle delivery?
18. Can anyone apart from me take the delivery of the vehicle?
19. When will I get the NOC and other documents required to transfer the vehicle to end buyer?
Upon complete and accurate submission of all required documents, Avis shall issue the NOC in 15-21 days
Note: NOC issuance is subject to availability of complete buyer and registration details
20. Do I need to submit the transferred RC of the vehicle once it is registered in the end buyer’s name?
Yes, it is the responsibility of the person / firm to share the proof of transferred RC with-in 90-120 days from the date of issuance of NOC.
Note: Teansferred RC, if not submitted may result in cancellation of your bidder ID permanently at the discretion of Avis.